Who are we?
East Melbourne Physiotherapy and Hydrotherapy Services
has a long history of high quality treatment since the 1980's and has operated out of it's current location next door to St. Vincent's Hospital since 2008.
We are totally dedicated to ensuring you receive the highest quality one on one care and attention during our generously extended consultation times.
Our Professional service is structured to provide you every opportunity to acheive your health goals in the fastest possible time.
You do not need a doctor's referral to visit a physiotherapist.
Health fund rebates may apply. We recommend that you contact your insurance company to find out if:
Discount (10%) available for pensioners and students.
Clients that wish to cancel or change an appointment are kindly requested to provide 24 hours notice, or full payment for the treatment will be charged.
Information correct as of 4 June 2018, and subject to change without notice.
Who Will Be Treating Me?
David Pitcher (Bach. Applied Sci - physiotherapy)
is the practice owner and carries out all of the physiotherapy treatments, clinical pilates sessions and hydrotherapy sessions. He has over 20 years experience in musculoskeletal injury management.
David's areas of interest include
* chronic pain (5 years experience working in a hospital based chronic pain management program)
* dry needling (muscle release using acupuncture needles)
* headache management (post graduate certificate)
* Ridgway Method (post graduate certificate)
* workplace ergomonic assessment and manual handling training
* sporting injuries (over 20 years experience with both professional and amateur sporting teams)
David has a firm belief in empowering his clients with the knowledge and skills required to progress to self management.